Prof. Toyin Falola
University of Texas at Austin, USA
Topic: Innovative Research and Quality
Education For Sustainable Development
Lead Paper Presenter
Prof. Temi Ologunsorisa
Vice Chancellor, Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa, Nigeria
Topic: Climate Change, Flood Risk and Sustainable Development
Prof. Emmanuel O. Adu
University of Fort Hare, South Africa
Topic: Understanding the Scienctific Indexing Bodies in Academia
Innovative Research and Quality Education for Sustainable Development
Education is at the centre of Sustainable Development Goals, therefore, it occupies an important place as one of the goals (SDG 4). It has also featured as a target in other SDGs such as those on health, growth, employment, sustainable consumption and production, security, and climate change. Innovation is an outcome of the process of learning and interactions among diverse disciplines and actors borne by rigorous and scientific research which is a veritable tool to drive the achievement of sustainable development goals. The new knowledge and scientific discoveries from them can thus be commercialised by large corporations and industries for the gains of the national and international economies. The symbiotic relationship between education and research sectors will then produce innovation system models and develops a normative framework that focuses on supporting national and regional competitiveness.
It is against this background that the Conference Organising Committee on behalf of the Postgraduate College, Lead City University, Ibadan, hereby calls for the submission of abstracts and full papers from key stakeholders and experts from different fields in the academia, industry players, bureaucrats, and policy-makers. Being those who are passionate about Innovative Research and the Development of Quality Education Systems, their participation in this conference will be through the submission of theoretical, policy, and empirical papers that can cover emerging and under-explored sub-themes of the conference to promote sustainable development.
PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
Pre-Conference Workshop 2
Topic:Understanding the Scientific Indexing Bodies in Academia.
Conference Opening Ceremony
Join us via zoom
Meeting ID : 889 7110 1647
Lead Paper Presentation
Topic:Climate Change, Flood Riask and Sustainable Development
Join us via zoom
Meeting ID : 846 7725 8416
1. Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering for Sustainable Development.
2. Bulding Construction industry, transformation, and development for Sustainable Development.
3. Business Education for Sustainable Development
4. Climate Change and Environmental impact and the Life-cycle assesment of building.
5. Democratic governance and Freedom of the press in a Rapdily Changing World.
6. Climate Change and Environmental impact and the Life-cycle assesment of building.
7. Entreprenurship Pollution as a factor for Urban Development.
8. Environmental Accounting and Taxation for Sustainable Business Development.
9. Environmental Pollution as a factor for Urban Development.
10. Fisca Federalism, Tax laws and Monetary potdcy for Sustainable Development.
11. Girl-Child education, and poverty reduction for inclusive development
12. Higher Education for Manpower Development in a fast changing World for Sustainable Development
13. Information Systems, Policy, Technology and Cybersecurity for Sustainable Development
14. Informative and Inclusive research in business growth and development
15. Innovative Criminological research for Sustainable development
16. Innovative Research in Language, Literature Counselling, Psychology and Suitable Development
17. Legal Research for Sustainable Development
18. Office Information Technology and Information Management for Sustainable Development
19. Psychopathology and Psycho social Stability for Sustainable development
20. Reimagining Research Culture for Sustainable Development
21. Social Justice, Peace % Security for Sustainable Development
22. Liberary and Iinformation Sciences for Sustainable Development
23. Health Information Management for Sustainable Developemnt
24. Tax laws imperatives and Business sustainability
25. Urbanization, Urban Renewal, Environmental planing, and Rural Devvelopment for Sustainability Development
26. Vocational and Universal Basic Education for Sustainable development
Mar. 1 - Aug 30, 2023
Sept.1 - Oct. 10, 2023
Oct. 11-18, 2023